Sunday, October 11, 2009

Love at first sight...Is it possible?

Do you believe in love at first sight or lust at first sight? Do you know the difference? Sometimes people get the two mixed up and that could be catastrophic.. I say this because you will build up yourself to think you really are in love with this person when it is not love its lust. The difference between the two is this. Love is when you know you don't want to be with anyone else when you put their needs and want before your own. Lust is when all you can think about is sleeping with this person by sleeping I mean sex... Love is one of those things that could come all of a sudden or creep up on you when you least expect it. Either way it usually comes and hits you hard. I do believe in love at first sight or maybe its just wishful thinking. You know...... when you look at someone and everything starts to flash before you. You can actually see yourself marrying this person and starting a family with. Growing old with this person. I have felt like this. I remember it like it just happened as soon as I saw him I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I still think my assumption was right because I still love him now. I cant say this happens to everyone and some will disagree with me saying that it takes time to fall in love and I could see most feeling like this if you have never encountered a situation like this before. Whether you fall in love after six months or six minutes depends on you. All I know is the true meaning of love is to love not to be loved in return. Someone told me this and it will stick with me for the rest of my life. This is how you know if it lust or love. Lust is something we need in return. Love is a feeling deep in your heart and the true gift of it is feeling it for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment